free football betting tips oddslot professional soccer betting picks uk
The Site for Views on Emulators

- VIEWS -
REVIEWS
INTERVIEWS
EV BOARD
EV CHAT
THE VIEWS
TOP LISTS

- PROFILES -
EMULATORS
ROMS LITE
ROMS

- OTHER -
NEWS
LINKS
PRIVACY

NEWS w/o ICONS

Final Burn 0.102! - February 18,2001 by JoseQ
Just as CPS2Shock releases a decode table for "Street Fighter Alpha 2", Dave makes a new binary of Final Burn that supports it. You can download version 0.102 from the Emulator Download Page. Other than supporting this game, it also has a switch for "Street Fighter 2 Turbo" so that you can set it to your liking. Check out the documentation for more details. Enjoy!

One Article Up: New WinFellow Snapshot!
One Article Down: Z26 1.43!

Add Your Comments

Name: flabioh Posted: Wednesday, February 21, 2001 - (15:51)
Subject: .103
From: 155.99.36.10
There's a new final burn... supports Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo... just though ya should know.

[Post a reply]

Name: Posted: Monday, November 8, 2004 - (13:21)
Subject: Re: .103
From: 62.56.224.133
>There's a new final burn... supports Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo... just though ya should know.
>

[Post a reply]

Name: Posted: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 - (21:28)
Subject: sfa2
From: 63.208.239.117
can anybody hook me up with the sfa2 rom for finalburn that is already fix?
NO GRAPHICS PROBLEM IN THE CHARACTER SELECT SCREEN AND THE INTRO
Please help me!
THANKS

[Post a reply]

Name: Stifu Posted: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 - (5:59)
Subject: ALL the Final Burn ROMs
From: 212.198.0.93
http://www.aceroms.com/

[Post a reply]

Name: Posted: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 - (16:27)
Subject: Re: ALL the Final Burn ROMs
From: 62.98.120.116
>http://www.aceroms.com/
>

[Post a reply]

Name: Stifu Posted: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 - (16:58)
Subject: Re: Re: ALL the Final Burn ROMs
From: 195.132.54.244
Why thank you.

[Post a reply]

Name: Posted: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 - (2:23)
Subject: sfa2 fix
From: 64.156.151.242
FUK! I Cant fix the sfa2 roms with the utility
Can anybody show me right here how to fix it?

[Post a reply]

Name: Here Posted: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 - (7:01)
Subject: Re: sfa2 fix
From: 63.196.188.130
>FUK! I Cant fix the sfa2 roms with the utility
>Can anybody show me right here how to fix it?
>
>
If you have a fast connection download them from here http://www.emumania.com/html/frames/us/cps2.htm
The set is complete.

[Post a reply]

Name: Atomic Skull Posted: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 - (1:15)
Subject: More lame figting games
From: 24.16.44.82
Bah! I preferred it when Dave had dropped the CPS2 emulation, kept the lamers at bay.

[Post a reply]

Name: Posted: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 - (6:58)
Subject: Re: More lame figting games
From: 198.142.192.1
>Bah! I preferred it when Dave had dropped the CPS2 emulation, kept the lamers at bay.
>
>
bah go blow a goat

[Post a reply]

Name: Posted: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 - (7:32)
Subject: Re: Re: More lame figting games
From: 212.151.82.73
>>Bah! I preferred it when Dave had dropped the CPS2 emulation, kept the lamers at bay.
>>
>>
>bah go blow a goat
>
That reply only confirms his post.. =)

[Post a reply]

Name: Posted: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 - (10:01)
Subject: Re: Re: Re: More lame figting games
From: 209.249.245.161
>>>Bah! I preferred it when Dave had dropped the CPS2 emulation, kept the lamers at bay.
>>>
>>>
>>bah go blow a goat
>>
>That reply only confirms his post.. =)

ya liked that one?. . . . . .heres another




"YOUR FULL OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!"

[Post a reply]

Name: Posted: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 - (10:38)
Subject:
From: 24.169.45.112
LOL DUDES! ENJOY IT NOW!!!!!!11

[Post a reply]

Name: IceMan Posted: Monday, February 19, 2001 - (19:49)
Subject: those with gfx bugs
From: 213.122.81.76
apparently Dave got some of the filenames wrong? Got to www.retrogames.com for deatils of how to correct them

Ice

[Post a reply]

Name: Posted: Monday, February 19, 2001 - (19:18)
Subject: sfa2
From: 64.156.159.196
something is wrong with my sfa2 roms.
The Intro and the character select SCREEN has missing graphics.
Does anybody knows where to get the right one.
PLEASE TELL ME!
THANKS A LOT

[Post a reply]

Name: D@Z Posted: Monday, February 19, 2001 - (16:47)
Subject: make the most
From: 62.254.0.7
Make the most of it Guys !!!!!!!!

[Post a reply]

Name: Spiderman Posted: Monday, February 19, 2001 - (16:33)
Subject: ROMS
From: 209.239.68.214
Ok this is great SFA2 my favorite street fighter game of all time has been emulated but i only have one thing to say this is absolutly UnReal

thanks to Cps2 sock and dave with the final burn emutalor for everty thing they did :-}

and one other thing Sfa2 is a classic game now i mena i cant find it any where to paly any more except of the play station in my Video Shop so it is a classic just like SSF2 and all the street fighter games befor ti :-}

[Post a reply]

Name: Spiderman Posted: Monday, February 19, 2001 - (16:30)
Subject: ROMS
From: 209.239.68.214

[Post a reply]

Name: Angle Posted: Monday, February 19, 2001 - (13:54)
Subject: Files
From: 64.12.103.156
Yeah, I think it is about over, I can't find any roms to test anywhere! Everyone is pulling the supply down, we need something like romster! =) Share Share Share!

[Post a reply]

Name: dazza Posted: Monday, February 19, 2001 - (14:28)
Subject: Re: Files
From: 213.1.79.166
>Yeah, I think it is about over, I can't find any roms to test anywhere! Everyone is pulling the supply down, we need something like romster! =) Share Share Share!
>yep same prob
someone please help where are all the ROMS gone

[Post a reply]

Name: Frogacuda Posted: Monday, February 19, 2001 - (17:48)
Subject: Re: Re: Files
From: 165.230.43.89
>>Yeah, I think it is about over, I can't find any roms to test anywhere! Everyone is pulling the supply down, we need something like romster! =) Share Share Share!
>>yep same prob
>someone please help where are all the ROMS gone
>

Arcadeathome, emuviews, emumania, emuchina, mame.dk, ... There are plenty. Stop sobbing. I miss arcadeheaven, too, but it's not the only game in town.

[Post a reply]

Name: Posted: Monday, February 19, 2001 - (17:44)
Subject: Re: Re: Files
From: 165.230.43.89
>>Yeah, I think it is about over, I can't find any roms to test anywhere! Everyone is pulling the supply down, we need something like romster! =) Share Share Share!
>>yep same prob
>someone please help where are all the ROMS gone
>

Evidently the IDSA has ceased turning a blind eye to classic arcade. CPS2 might have something to do with it. When it was Galaga it was one thing but we're treading awful close to the present now.

[Post a reply]

Name: NeMeSyS Posted: Monday, February 19, 2001 - (17:54)
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Files
From: 213.228.128.18
i think you're absolutly right. CPS2 had something to do with it, for sure.

[Post a reply]

Name: Posted: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 - (7:34)
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Files
From: 212.151.82.73
>i think you're absolutly right. CPS2 had something to do with it, for sure.
>
There are still games outthere that are still being made for the CPS-2 so you don't need to guess anymore..

[Post a reply]

Name: Wils Posted: Monday, February 19, 2001 - (12:49)
Subject: SFA2 corrupt file
From: 53.122.72.80
Downloading SFA2 zip file from mame.dk, I get a corrupt file : sz2.17
Does anyone where I can either get a working sz2.17 file, or directly get the full ROM file ?

Thank you.

[Post a reply]

Name: richard Posted: Monday, February 19, 2001 - (10:03)
Subject: Emusphere.com says....
From: 24.92.232.193
there is a final burn fix for some final names that are screw up.

[Post a reply]

Name: Posted: Monday, February 19, 2001 - (6:03)
Subject:
From: 216.133.165.162
SF2 is definitely a classic fool. The Street Fighter Alpha series is the greatest hard core fighting game series ever made. If anyone would deny that, they should be dragged out onto the street and shot in the big toe.

[Post a reply]

Name: Spiderman Posted: Monday, February 19, 2001 - (16:27)
Subject: Re:
From: 209.239.68.214
>SF2 is definitely a classic fool. The Street Fighter Alpha series is the greatest hard core fighting game series ever made. If anyone would deny that, they should be dragged out onto the street and shot in the big toe.
>
Agreed.

[Post a reply]

Name: Stifu Posted: Monday, February 19, 2001 - (9:31)
Subject: Re:
From: 195.132.54.244
Agreed.

[Post a reply]

Name: NeMeSyS Posted: Sunday, February 18, 2001 - (23:45)
Subject: The (sad) End!
From: 213.228.128.18
It's over, the emulation experiance is over. Good bye, good bye MP3, good bye every ilegal stuff I own, I will only spare what I legally own. It was fun while it lasted. Thanks again Dave, you too, JoseQ, I'm retireing from the scene. I know I won't be missed, but you guy will, I already miss you all.
Now... a frase I'm very used to see, but seems that I won't see as often as before, but surelly aplies well to this:

--- GAME OVER! ---

[Post a reply]

Name: The Phantom Nut Posted: Monday, February 19, 2001 - (17:53)
Subject: Re: The (sad) End!
From: 169.139.60.248
>It's over, the emulation experiance is over. Good bye, good bye MP3, good bye every ilegal stuff I own, I will only spare what I legally own. It was fun while it lasted. Thanks again Dave, you too, JoseQ, I'm retireing from the scene. I know I won't be missed, but you guy will, I already miss you all.
>Now... a frase I'm very used to see, but seems that I won't see as often as before, but surelly aplies well to this:
>
> --- GAME OVER! ---
>


Whatever...

[Post a reply]

Name: Posted: Monday, February 19, 2001 - (9:20)
Subject: Re: The (sad) End!
From: 62.227.230.153
>It's over, the emulation experiance is over. Good bye, good bye MP3, good bye every ilegal stuff I own, I will only spare what I legally own. It was fun while it lasted. Thanks again Dave, you too, JoseQ, I'm retireing from the scene. I know I won't be missed, but you guy will, I already miss you all.
>Now... a frase I'm very used to see, but seems that I won't see as often as before, but surelly aplies well to this:
>
> --- GAME OVER! ---
>

[Post a reply]

Name: Posted: Monday, February 19, 2001 - (2:06)
Subject: Re: The (sad) End!
From: 165.230.43.89
What the hell are you talking about?

[Post a reply]

Name: Brainlord Posted: Monday, February 19, 2001 - (3:41)
Subject: Re: Re: The (sad) End!
From: 148.235.109.7
>What the hell are you talking about?
>

he's probably talking about the loss of napster and roms...


[Post a reply]

Name: Sigy Posted: Monday, February 19, 2001 - (10:17)
Subject: Re: Re: Re: The (sad) End!
From: 207.68.53.41
>>What the hell are you talking about?
>>
>
>he's probably talking about the loss of napster and roms...
>
>He is a $!@#ing faggit with no intelligence to comprehend whats going on in emulation.
GOD
>

[Post a reply]

Name: IDIOT Posted: Monday, February 19, 2001 - (17:57)
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: The (sad) End!
From: 213.228.128.18
why darling, sweetheart, last night you loved when i pumped my hard cock up your butt, now you're complaining? dear, no more roses for you.

[Post a reply]

Name: WOW Posted: Sunday, February 18, 2001 - (23:36)
Subject:
From: 209.143.46.44
Thank You again DAve!!!!!

[Post a reply]

Name: Great thanks Posted: Sunday, February 18, 2001 - (23:01)
Subject: To CPS2 Shock
From: 154.20.99.189
what about thanking CPS2 Shock Without them decryption tables no-one could emulated the games. wasn't a easy task to do this as capcom 2 boards was very tricky thing to do.
take a look at http://cps2shock.retrogames.com/ ,
they have documentation on their site about how capcom system 2 boards work.

[Post a reply]

Name: Posted: Sunday, February 18, 2001 - (23:16)
Subject: Re: To CPS2 Shock
From: 165.230.43.89
>what about thanking CPS2 Shock Without them decryption tables no-one could emulated the games. wasn't a easy task to do this as capcom 2 boards was very tricky thing to do.
>take a look at http://cps2shock.retrogames.com/ ,
>they have documentation on their site about how capcom system 2 boards work.
>
>
I think many people do thank the good folks at CPS2Shock.

[Post a reply]

Name: Posted: Sunday, February 18, 2001 - (22:38)
Subject: sfa2
From: 209.245.69.1
how comes the sfa2 roms jas four wrong graphic crc files?
Does anybody know where to get the correct rom?
PLEASE HELP ME!

[Post a reply]

Name: Posted: Sunday, February 18, 2001 - (22:36)
Subject:
From: 209.245.69.1

[Post a reply]

Name: AKIRA Posted: Sunday, February 18, 2001 - (22:15)
Subject: HMMMMMMM
From: 213.123.40.53
Well what can i say.Dave you really are spoiling us.Streetfighter Alpha 2 what a classic.I wonder what will be next.At the moment i dont have time to play all these games as when ive just finished downloading one a new final burn will be released with yet more games supported(i can barely keep up).Anyway thank a lot Dave and as always keep up the good work.

[Post a reply]

Name: DrownSoda Posted: Monday, February 19, 2001 - (3:44)
Subject: Re: HMMMMMMM
From: 63.28.215.55
>Well what can i say.Dave you really are spoiling us.Streetfighter Alpha 2 what a classic.I wonder what will be next.At the moment i dont have time to play all these games as when ive just finished downloading one a new final burn will be released with yet more games supported(i can barely keep up).Anyway thank a lot Dave and as always keep up the good work.
>

SF Alpha 2 a classic???? i dunno about that

[Post a reply]

Name: Alegro Posted: Monday, February 19, 2001 - (13:06)
Subject: Re: Re: HMMMMMMM
From: 24.18.181.246
>>Well what can i say.Dave you really are spoiling us.Streetfighter Alpha 2 what a classic.I wonder what will be next.At the moment i dont have time to play all these games as when ive just finished downloading one a new final burn will be released with yet more games supported(i can barely keep up).Anyway thank a lot Dave and as always keep up the good work.
>>
>
>SF Alpha 2 a classic???? i dunno about that
>
SF Alpha 2 is most certainly a classic you asshole. I do know that.

[Post a reply]

Name: someguy Posted: Monday, February 19, 2001 - (13:42)
Subject: Re: Re: Re: HMMMMMMM
From: 142.22.16.52
>>SF Alpha 2 a classic???? i dunno about that
>>
>SF Alpha 2 is most certainly a classic you asshole. I do know that.

Your willingness to insult others with foul language simply because their opinion is different makes you look quite the fool.

Now go chow down on a nice big bar of soap and wash out that foul mouth of yours...

[Post a reply]

Name: Twilite Zoner Posted: Sunday, February 18, 2001 - (20:40)
Subject:
From: 24.88.14.88
As always thanks Dave!!

[Post a reply]

Name: chrono Posted: Sunday, February 18, 2001 - (21:01)
Subject: Re: ditto
From: 65.64.51.28
Yeah Thanks

[Post a reply]

Post Some NEW Comments on this topic...
Name:
Subject:
Text:

© 2002 EmuViews